Monday, October 13, 2008

Jamaica!!!

We just got back from a vacation with my family to the beautiful island of Jamaica!! The vaca was much needed and we had a great time! We went to a family resort there and Mavis loved every minute of it. Sesame Street characters were everywhere and she loved laughing with them. She was never once scared of them! Her favorite part of the trip was all the Jamaicans!!! She loved every single person from the resort staff that we were with, especially the boys! She had them wrapped around her finger! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of her with the staff, but enjoy these pics of us at the resort. We owe a huge thanks to my mom for the wonderful vacation! Thanks so much! It was wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great trip! Mavis is PERFECT!!

ZC said...

We're so glad you are back Cousin. You look adorable but I missed my playmate. Love you, Zoey